Saturday, November 27, 2010

My bad

I ended up not doing any shopping. I got psyched out by the whole thing. I really didn't want to have to fight with the crowds, parking, or anything. Even though I could have walked, I really didn't think it was worth it. What for a 2 minute video footage of crowds? You wouldn't have liked that. Besides when you watch my videos you want to see the gorgeous face, right? Right?... RIGHT?!?!?! Anyhow, I really hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Staying home like this really helped me enjoy my vacation as I didn't have to waste untold hours in the truck driving from place to place. And I didn't have a chance to eat as much junk. In fact, I lost a couple of pounds. That's a win-win-win! Off to play video games, which I also wouldn't do if I had left. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment