Tuesday, November 16, 2010







If you have ever, EVER wanted the opportunity to travel around the world, study abroad might be a possibility. I try to check my Patriot E-mail daily, but you know how easy it is to forget to check ALL your different e-mail accounts. But on Monday I received one of those university e-mails sent to the masses & I actually read this one to the end. It was entitled: STUDY ABROAD INFORMATION SESSION. When I read the simple name, "Japan", I was hooked.

On Thursday Afternoon from 2 - 3:30 in the RBS 2019 there will be an information
meeting about different study abroad trips for the 2011 Spring & Summer semesters. A question and answer session will be held by the Director of International Programs, Robert Sterken. Also, you are welcome to e-mail him with any questions, comments: rsterken@uttyler.edu

Oh, they are also giving out free Pizza & drinks.

Coming from a member of the 2010 UT Japanese study abroad group, I HIGHLY encourage you to try to make a go for the meeting and the opportunity to study abroad. I've wanted to go to Japan since I was in the 6th grade. I NEVER thought I'd make it to Japan at age 21 & stay for two weeks. But UT made it possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment