Monday, November 15, 2010

A Dream of Mine

My dream is to be governor of the great state of Texas and Friday, November 12, 2010 I met the Texas Governor, Rick Perry. He was just re-elected for an unprecedented third term. I went to the Lone Star Event Center (http://www.lonestareventcenter.org/) where Governor Rick Perry spoke about his book entitled "Fed Up!". While there, I was able to get my book signed and while he was signing it I told him, "Thank for for being a God loving and a God fearing Christian conservative leader and one day I hope to be where you are as the governor of the greatest state in the Nation!" He looked up at me and shook my hand. He then told me that he can see me there and hopes the best for me. Here is a picture of my book that he signed to me. Also, be looking for a vlog here in the next couple of days on his speech!!


No comments:

Post a Comment