Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paging Doctor Bat! Paging Doctor Bat! Is there a Doctor Bat in the Room?

The weekend is over, but I have to say I had a great one. I didn’t have much school work to do and I dedicated most of my weekend to play Batman: Arkham Asylum. I just bought the game and it is the best of its kind. I am in love with it!!!!

It is so well-written because it is a completely new story, but it references with such an obvious love for its source material. The voice over, the jokes, the conversations are so mature and it has a surprisingly dark humor. The graphics are amazing, the controls are super user friendly, and the environment is rich and easy to navigate…but also tricky (The Riddlers’ trophies are hard to spot). The only complaint is how to toggle between ”detective mode” and “normal mode.” Detective mode is so useful, but if you use it too much It takes away from the beautiful rendering of the normal mode.
I bought the 3D version, which is not much of a difference…may because I have crappy miniature TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment