Monday, August 2, 2010

Starcraft 2!

Well it was a pretty full weekend, I had my defensive driving and I picked up my copy of Starcraft 2. First off defensive driving wasn't too awful, if you're unlucky and have to take it, try to sign up from www.comedyguys.com thats probably the best option you have. Now on to Starcraft 2... it's awesome... plain and simple. I think it's probably the second best game I've played this year, the first being Mass Effect 2. I honestly think that if you have a pc and have some extra cash to throw around, then you should definitely think about picking it up. I actually see myself replaying it, which rarely happens with me, heck I can't even replay Mass Effect 2 and I LOVED that game. So yeah, this weekend wasnt too bad, learned about how to drive safely and used that knowledge to get home to play an awesome game!

1 comment:

wow gold said...

I got my copy just this weekend and I did the campaign mission on a HARD MODE, everything was easy except on the last mission. That was so damn HARD, at first I don’t think its beatable. But after a few attempts, a long break and a few attempts more i finished it and even got the "hard" achievement as well.

Post a Comment