Thursday, June 10, 2010

I heart hermit crabs


Went to the mall today with a pal o' mine. First time I've been to the one here. Went to Radio Shack and got a memory card for my phone so I can store more than 6 pictures at a time. Stopped by a little store that had Hermit Crabs for sale and I stopped and stared at them for like... a long time. Like I don't even know how long I was there, it was just so calming and peaceful watching these little things walk around and live their lives free of worry about pollution and money problems and crime. All they have to worry about is where is my food, and where is my next home going to be... cause they change shells. Idk, I think I may get one or two and keep them as pets... maybe =-D.

1 comment:

V. Alium said...

Short people have a 50 percent higher risk of having a heart problem or dying from one than tall people, a new study says, though weight, blood pressure and smoking habits remain more important factors.

Post a Comment