Monday, June 28, 2010

How's it going?

Just a slight update on things going on right now. P90X is going well, still havent seen my 6 pack but i can feel the muscles for it, just need to strip some stomach fat. Got my first speeding ticket so I've been trying to take care of that.... going 45 in a 35, come oooon! I started playing WoW again since my days are so open now and I need to do something, and it's fulfilling that role fairly well. I'm writing a few videos so hopefully I'll get something shot fairly soon and get that out to everybody. And I was approved to take Stats in the fall so I don't have to take a summer class so I'm pretty psyched! And work is going really well and everything is just pretty good right now! Thanks for taking the time to come by!

No comments:

Post a Comment