Thursday, June 17, 2010

Holy mistake Batman!


After my run yesterday I unlocked my door into my place, then spent the rest of the day just hanging out at my crib. Now it's the next day and I had to get ready for work. So I get everything ready, get all my stuff together, and it's time to go! But I can't find my keys... hmmm, I looked everywhere for them, turned over a couple of couch cushions. Can't find them anywhere!!! ...Oh no... Oh no, no way I did that... no way. I slowly open my door to the outside world and dangling in the lock is my keys... Oy! That could have been a very pricey mistake. What a foolish thing I have done, luckily nobody snagged them up... as much as I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ely! You got lucky! That happened to me once but luckily my neighbor told me about them.

Post a Comment