Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally a Winner!!

A couple weeks ago I entered a contest on Facebook, for Duck Tape's fan site. I usually enter random contests, just to enter and hope that maybe one day I'll win. Well, I FINALLY WON! Good 'ol Duck Tape sent me 23 rolls of duck tape and a duck stuffed animal.
I received a text from my girl friend, who works at the apartment complex I work at, that said I had a heavy package and something about what did I buy this time. I was so confused. I had no idea what it could be. I looked at the package and didn't know who it was from, so I opened it right away and... this is what was in the box before I took them all out.

Now, I have no idea what I am going to do with them, so maybe you can comment and give me some options!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

make art with them! that's always fun!

Post a Comment