Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost there

to my 100th blog post! Wow, the other 89 just flew by it seemed. I can't believe I've been working here for so long. Usually if I work somewhere this long I get sad and quit, but not here. This job is truly awesome, I couldn't have hoped for a better one. I really am lucky to have landed such a great one here, only bad thing going on right now is that we've lost so many people due to the summer and other happenings, so it's been kinda bare here. I miss all my buds, hopefully we can get a fresh batch of workers in whenever we can hire again, some fresh new minds should spruce up the place. My new video is out now, but I gotta say I'm not thrilled with it. It's a little sloppy, but... I'm still an ultra beginner at this video stuff, and it's still me doing everything solo, so ....yeah, check it out on my youtube page if you want to see it, I can't post it here because of the songs I used. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7SDQFZYLow

No comments:

Post a Comment