Friday, March 5, 2010

What A Beautiful Day!

Today is an incredibly beautiful day here in Tyler, TX. Earlier I threw the baseball at the intramural field with my roommate and it was a blast. I haven't thrown the baseball in a while and I was a little rusty but it was a lot of fun still. I've been watching a lot of tv about spring training baseball and I cannot wait until the season starts. It should be another great season and the rangers look like they might actually have a shot at the division. Besides that not a lot is going on, Spring Break officially starts when I walk out the door from here and I will be going home to Fort Worth later in the week. Should be fun, not as fun as my girlfriend's plans though. She and her roommates are traveling to Los Angeles for the week (where one of them is from) and it sounds like they will have a great time. I hope everyone who is traveling stays safe. Have fun, don't drive drunk.

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment