Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Break Day 1

Apparently I'm a workaholic or something. As you all may be aware, this is Spring Break week for UT Tyler. Which is fine and dandy. But I just can't seem to relax. Even when I know I don't have anything due any time soon (Though I do have a test next Thursday.....), I just can't relax. *sighs* Anyway, the reason I bring it up is that UT Tyler has a bit of an odd Spring Break schedule I thought I'd tell you all about. We typically have Spring Break about a week before most other Universities. Some people complain about this (it can interfere with planning spring break activities with friends at other Universities), but I can think of at least one major advantage: Most of the college students in our area won't be traveling the same week as us. Which is awfully convenient. At least it has been for me in the years that I've traveled home for Spring Break.
Anywho, let me know if you have any questions for us. Or, better yet, let us know if you have exciting Spring Break plans.

Note: WOOO!!! 200th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment