So, I'm (kind of) sorry about being gone for a few days (again). It just seems that new commitments never stop popping up. But I really do have a good reason for being gone. Do you remember that Internship I've been bragging about? Well, I went with the office that I work with (Wellness & Prevention) to The University of Arkansas to Attend the Bacchus Area 6 conference. What was really great about it was that we also took three students with us, and we all got to take the test to become a Certified Peer Educator (Yes, that includes me). So, The University basically payed for our students to become educated on how to help our students. Awesome, right?
Anywho, I guess that's it. Hopefully I won't be missing any more time from work here on out, and can stay in contact with all of you out there in Internet world. Please feel free to let us know if there are any questions that we can answer for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment