Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey Guys!

Hello everyone! This is Bianca See and I'm a freshman here at UT Tyler. I am a Journalism major, newsprint to be exact, and I love my life here at UT Tyler. The campus is beautiful, the people are nice, and my professors are great. There are tons of things to do on campus, including clubs like the Art Club and Baptist Students Association for starters. We have a mamoth workout facility, a sports bar, and computer labs for whenever you feel you need to work out the kinks in a certain English assignment. Learning here is a challenge but never overwhelming. Everyone, including myself, is a little crazy now that finals time has come, but that's to be expected, right? Anyway, feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our university! I hope you enjoy your years at UT Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment