Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey guys, UT Tyler rocks!!!

Hey everyone. My name is Travis Heim and I am a Junior majoring in History here at The University of Texas at Tyler. I have definitely loved my time here at UT Tyler. Since I took my 1st class freshman year I have been challenged to succeed and it has been really great to have professors who care about me as a person and not just as a face in a class. At UT Tyler we have a ton of great student organizations and I am involved in Reformed University Fellowship (RUF). It is a christian campus organization that meets every Tuesday night. I have been going to that since freshman year too It has been great seeing how relationships have grown from people that I met my freshman year to now. I am looking at possibly going to graduate school here because I love the school so much. Let me know if you have any questions about anything at all and I will be glad to help. -Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment