Friday, December 11, 2009

First New Post

Hello there everybody! My name is Ely Corum. Very nice to meet you! This was my first semester at UT Tyler and I'm liking it a lot so far. The campus is huuuuuge and gives you a good chance for a quick workout just walking to your classes. I recently started visiting the gym here because it's completely free for students and it's just a good chance to stay in shape, so I like it. I'm really happy with my classes so far. I only have to take 1 final out of my 4 classes so that is massively helpful. I also got pretty lucky with my semester cost, I only had to pay 40 dollars and 1 cent for my whole semester so I'm VERY happy about that. Next semester I shouldn't have to pay anything so I got really lucky with that also. And now I have this wonderful job so everything is coming together, time fixes everything eventually so it's great. I hope that you find UT Tyler interesting and I can't wait to discuss it with you! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment