Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Classes

          My creative writing class starts on the 9th (Summer II), and I should really start concerning myself with writing some fiction. This is my first online class, so I'm getting nervous. :/ So, in order to quell my nerves in that special, obsessive way, I give you a list!
  • Am I registered for it? Yes, for sure, and the time hasn't moved. 
  • Have I paid for it? Sure thing, I paid for that class, because my account shows that I did with no remaining balance.
  • Do I even know where it is? I mean, it's online. That's easy. 
Okay, okay. Since I am a senior, I basically have those types of things figured out, and I know the answers to these tough questions, but do you? 

The deadline to pay is July 6th, at 5pm! Don't let the 4th of July distract you, or you'll get dropped! I linked above to most of the places you'd need to visit to get your classes in line for Summer II.

I'm ready to get back to work. That brain break was nice, but I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment