Sunday, July 29, 2012

ACL Plans Update: Jack White or Neil Young?

Soon after I posted about my plans to go to the Austin City Limits music festival this year I looked up the schedule for who is playing when. what I came across shook me to my very core. Jack White will be playing at the same time as Neil Young.  What should I do?
This picture can be used for so many things
I almost immediately thought, "Well I'm going to see Jack III! Maybe I'll get to see Neil when he performs in Crosby, Stills, Nash, and sometimes-when-he-feels-like-it Young". Someone would say, "Come on Patrick it's Neil Young! He's not gonna be around that much longer. I mean he invented the remote controlled train set for crying out loud!" True, but Jack White saved Rock & Roll from consuming itself in self glorified perfection and brought back some truth to music. No one can top that.... Not even Batman.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Life Cheat #39579: If it's hot outside you should probably shouldn't go around saying "it's so hot". Trust me. Everyone is well aware of the extreme temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment