Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My puppy


I am the proud father of a 14 week old Miniature Schnauzer and Jack Russell Terrier mix named Simba…We called him like that because he has the heart of a lion; he is also super hardheaded. Too bad he is not Hakuna Matata.
We put him in puppy training when he was 8 weeks old, and he got much better at listening to our commands. Now after hard work, I am super happy to announce he is house trained, knows how to sit, lay down, and does not chew on our stuff… BUT we have a big problem
He constantly bites …not very hard, but he always lunges at us with his teeth. I have tried all the tricks in the book…listened to the trainer's suggestions, and he still bites.
Yesterday, I came from work. I went down to my knees to greet the little poopoohead and he bit me on my lip!
I need some help and feedback…Please help I am going crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment