Sunday, September 12, 2010

Into the swing of things...

It's hard to believe tomorrow starts our third full week of school. It's also hard to believe how everyone is adjusting so well, myself included. It kind of feels like we've been at this for a while, even though it hasn't even been a month yet. Personally, I'm a little proud of everyone, yes, freshmen and all. The general air around campus is a lot different than it was last year. Maybe it's because we were so new to being on our own and everything was so weird and unlike home. But now that we've gotten our feet wet with a year of actual college, we've opened up more than before. I don't remember ever saying hi to people I lived around last year, but now it just happens. I don't know, but hopefully this will continue to get better throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment