Thursday, September 9, 2010

Biological Instruments

Being sick is never fun, but it's even worse when YOU are your own instrument. I remember back in band how much easier it was to go to class sick. I mean you could try the whole "my trumpet has a sore throat" excuse, but I really don't see that holding up well. Being a voice major sure does promote good health though, and it's really tough to "not song" when singing is all you want to do, but I'm happy overall that I've been instilled with a constant desire to keep this "biological instrument" as healthy and nice as possible. Plus it's a lot easier to claim you have a sore throat rather than saying your trumpet does ;)

Flu season is coming kids. Wash those hands and spray that Lysol all over. Nobody wants to share your germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment