Monday, March 15, 2010

I Don't Have Many Spring Breaks Left!!!

Although I didn't spend very much time thinking about school this past week, the one thing I did keep thinking about was that I may only have 1 more Spring Break for the rest of my life! There is possibility of graduate school or something like that but I couldn't help but feel like I was wasting this one. I guess it depends on what your definition of having a "good" spring break is. Some folks I know went to Galveston, South Padre, Panama City,FL, but the only place I went was Tyler, TX and then my hometown of Fort Worth, TX. I did however realize this week that I love Fort Worth. I was born there and lived in Fort Worth all my life and although I like Tyler I definitely prefer my hometown. I guess everyone probably feels that way though. So what did I do? Well I worked at my two jobs in Tyler until the start of the week where I went to Fort Worth and worked for my mothers catering business. Then later in the week I worked at for a cleaning service owned by my girlfriends father. All in all I spent most of my time working but on Friday I threw the baseball and Frisbee and had lunch with my brother Tucker. He is in 6th grade and could probably beat you at hip-hop dancing. He has the awards to prove it too. It is kind of funny too since I don't really know how to dance at all and he is almost a professional. I am happy to be back in Tyler though. I feel refreshed and ready to finish off the semester and make some good grades. Who knows whether or not that will happen but I am fired up and ready to go! Also, I am excited that March Madness is here even though I never win. Have a good day, the weather has been beautiful lately.

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment