Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week Finally Almost Over!!!!

The week is finally almost over!!!!! Been a long week; test for A & P (both the lecture and the lab), had to start on a lab report due for both Biology II lab and for A & P, and plus the other normal work that the other classes are entitled to have). But while saying that, I do THINK that I did pretty good on the two test and the start to my lab reports are solid. On a more positive note, I will like to give a shout out to out new intern supervisor, Ely Corum. The promotion is well deserved and I think that he will fill in superbly. On another note, looking forward to the weekend. Big football games coming up!!!!! Hopefully, the Texans destroy the Cowboys and the Ravens get a W also. Whhheeeewwww, the weekend is just one day away and can't wait. Hope everyone has a great one, talk to you all next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment