Thursday, September 2, 2010

I ran 4 miles yesterday!

Congratulations to me! The hardest thing about working out, or especially doing aerobic exercises like running is the time it takes to do it. Like running for roughly 40 minutes, its just stressing on the brain, I get super bored. But I'm glad I was able to do it, that means that I should be able to do my 5k with little or no difficulty. But I will have to invest in a sweat proof shirt or a shirt that doesn't show sweat as easily. The nutrition is going fine, I'm going to have to cut a few items out or change it up a little because I don't like the way I feel from eating them. Like the peanut, I'll have to cut those out for sure. And I'm going to move a few things around to make it a little more interesting. School is going great, I'm looking forward to things picking up. And work, like always is amazing! And I'm hoping that I'll get my grant refund

No comments:

Post a Comment