I think I'm out of ideas as to what I should be writing about. So, I'll just talk about some upcoming things. This Friday we will have the TAO Drummers at the UT Tyler Cowan Center. I think it's exciting. I would go, but I'll be out of town for my internship *sighs*. Anyway, did I mention that the Cowan center provides a number of free tickets to students for a large number of events? Really, all you have to do is call their ticket office and they can let you know if there are still any student tickets available (Just in case you need it, the number is 903-566-7424).
Also coming up is the annual SGA Toga Party. I hear it is going to be an AWESOME event (Credit for the event should go to Vice-President of SGA Sara Khalifa and her Student Life Committee). It will be in the newly renovated UC from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM. So, you should all show up and explore the renovated building. It's pretty awesome inside. Hopefully someone at the event will take some pictures that I can post for you next week....
Anyway, I hope you all have a great week! Please feel free to let us know about any questions that you may have.
No comments:
Post a Comment