Sunday, February 28, 2010
New Month Ahead...
Goodness, tomorrow starts March. I'm done with winter officially! I can't believe how fast time is passing me by. Spring Break is practically a week away, it's already trying to get warmer, and I've already made plans for the summer. Got some homework over the break, but I'll try to get it done this week so I can not think about school. But in the meantime, I'll just wait for classes to end while I try to enjoy the weather... on the days it decides to actually be sunny outside. You all know how Texas weather is... Anyway, I'm hoping to travel a lot during that week in Houston. I mean, going everywhere I can as often as I can. The weekends are for sleep. So for now, all my effort is going towards finishing this week so I can have an awesome Spring Break.
Labels:
Bianca See
No comments:
Post a Comment