Friday, February 26, 2010

I Ain't Dead Yet...

I just couldn't start my blog without a Richard Pryor reference, I'm sure the few folks who do read this will have no idea what I am talking about though. If you do great. But seriously, a lot has been going on and I haven't "blogged" lately. I am running around most often during the day time and when I do get here to the student communications "headquarters" I spend most of my time calling prospective students to tell them about how great the University of Texas at Tyler is. When I am not doing that I am most likely eating, or sleeping. I am excited for the upcoming spring break though. I don't have a whole lot planned, but it looks like I will be going home to Fort Worth so it is always good to spend some time with my family. Also, after working out religiously for football/baseball in high school and then taking an on and off hiatus from working out I have officially decided to get back into shape. What does this mean exactly? If you frequent the gym here at UT Tyler you will see a transformation from normal person to a buff weightlifting machine. I am even thinking of growing a mustache like Chuck Norris has in those total gym commercials. (Hopefully we don't need a copyright to mention total gym) Post your favorite Chuck Norris joke in the comment section or he will come to your house and force you to buy a total gym and vote republican. Thanks again...

Travis

1 comment:

Cameron Leger said...

Chuck Norris is suing NBC, saying Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Post a Comment