- The Perks of Being a Wallflower* by Stephen Chbosky
- Dreaming in Chinese** by Deborah Fallows
- The Hobbit*** by J.R.R. Tolkien
- World War Z by Max Brooks
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Imagine: How Creativity Works by Jonah Lehrer
- Mission to Paris by Alan Furst
With balancing time for classes, homework/study time, work, social life, sleep... I can only hope that I can squeeze in time to just sit, relax and enjoy a good read.
*Re-read. I’ve read it before but since the movie adaptation starring Emma Watson is coming out soon, I just want to read it again. Highly recommended, it’s a great read.
**Incoming freshmen were given this book for their summer read, so Orientation Leaders are also required to read it.

You will love the Fault in Our Stars. That book changed my life!
ReplyDeleteI hope you find the time to read my book, Dreaming in Chinese. I'll be speaking at UT Tyler on August 21. Looking forward to it. Thanks. Deb Fallows
ReplyDelete